The Synergia Foundation provides internship opportunities for students and trainees. The four-week program helps the trainees gather insights from some of the brightest experts from industries, academia and policy making. The key faculty included:
- Suresh Sitaraman - Co-founder, Virgin Comics & Virgin Animation: He highlighted the need for thinking relatively or thinking interestingly. According to Mr. Sitaraman, a successful person is not the one who knows something – it is someone who does something with what he knows. Knowledge is not power, it is only something that holds a potential, to be used to take good action.
- Avinash Vashista - Former CEO of Accenture, India: shared about the real and urgent need for businesses to not just evolve, but to significantly transform themselves – to reimagine themselves and the way they do business. Also, innovation is not going to come in from within the old companies, but rather from start-ups – which is a critical part of the transformation.
- K.T. Rajan - Director-Operations, IS & Projects; BU Director – Neurosciences Urology, India & S.Asia Allergan India: Mr. Rajan illustrated the need to understand the domain one engages in. He also highlighted the need to be aware that personal fitness – physical, mental, spiritual greatly influences how one takes the experiences and opportunities that life and our domain brings us.
- Neena Gopal - Resident Editor at Deccan Chronicle Holdings ltd: Related that the spirit inside a journalist is one that hungers to relate, inform, bring awareness and demystify all of the events and scenarios unfolding around us. Candidly sharing her experiences and insights as a veteran journalist and encounters with leading personalities and politicians.
- Prasad Chandran - Chairman and Managing Director, BASF, Member of the Board BOSH & HDFC life: Mr. Chandran said that nations are identified by their history and their economic status. A country which is economically strong, with a good economic identity, strong defences, gets better recognition.
- Sangeeth Verghese - Globally acknowledged management thinker, advisor to 3 prime ministers; MSc from London School of Economics: Narrating that every profession is about telling a story, he explained that life was about trying to figure out a story, untangling the story that we have taken on. He reminded that when you introspect, you start connecting the dots.
- Prof.(Dr.) O.V. Nandimath - Registrar of the National Law School of India, Bangalore University: stressed on the point that, either we are worried about our past or we are thinking about the future, and not living in our present.