Policy Research Associate
The role is for a full-time research associate who will work with the research team and write and edit up to 3 short articles a day. As a Research Associate, you will be involved in the following.
- Researching and writing articles and providing in-depth analysis and assessments of global events in an evidence-based, non-partisan manner
- Editing curated content
- Organizing research round tables on specific subjects that will provide a policy framework to key decision-makers in government and industry
- Creating content for social media
An ideal candidate would have an educational background in Communications, Media Studies, Journalism, Political Science, Public Policy, Economics or English, with a working knowledge of current social media trends. Data visualization and photography skills would be a plus, though not mandatory. Candidates with an interest in international relations, geopolitics, and current events will be preferred.
- Research and Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Lateral thinking ability
- The ability to deep-dive into issues and build analytical models
- The ability to be a team player
Thank you for your interest in working with the Synergia Foundation. We ask you to provide us with the following application materials:
- Cover Letter
- 2 writing samples (650-800 words)
Please send the above material to email@example.com. You can contact us at the following phone number +91 80 4197 1000